Monday, November 12, 2007

My grandma Kim's birthday party

My grandma Kim in Korea was taken picture with her mom and siblings on her 60'th birthday. She was very happy to have her family and friends who came to celebrate her birthday.
My great grandma wanted to hold David Munyung but he cried," Let me be with my mama! "
Koreans like to sing. My aunt Miryang rent the singing machine for my grandma's birthday. Grandma Kim wanted to sing with her children. My two uncles were singing together for grandma Kim.


Here are my mom's siblings. My aunt Miryang,my two uncles Seongjin,Sunjin, and my mom. They were very glad to be together and helped to have grandma's birthday one with another. They are wonderful people.


My great grandma,uncle Youngwhan, grandpa were taken picture together. I hope they would be healthy and happy time with us.


















David Munyung was loved very much by everyone in Korea. He got a little piece of cake on his nose. His cousins,Hayoung and Seyoung, played with him and helped his mom when he was taken a bath.
















Grandma Kim's brothers family brought a little dog. She tried to bite me. I was scared to touch her. My grandma Kim's old friends came to her birthday party. They are still keeping touch one with another. Grandma Kim was happy to have them at that time.









My two uncles held me and took me everywhere. Seongjin let me touch the pices of paper that was came out of the firecracker after we sang a birthday song and set off a firecracker at the party.
Grandma Kim cut the cake with her grand daughters. She told everyone who were there, "Today , I am very happy to have you all." She grinned at them.






















No comments: