Thursday, May 14, 2009

All I have to say about it - The Biggest Loser


Okay Okay, I watched almost every episode of The Biggest Loser this time and this is all I have to say.
I'm wondering if Mike Morelli thanked his dad Ron Morelli for advising him to give Kristin the boot ( and by the way he had Ron had made a promise to Kristin and her mother that he would never do this) instead of Helen in the second to last elimination and thereby costing him $250,000. I can just here it know,
Mike: "Thanks for that great advise dad about giving Kristin the boot instead of Helen. It only cost me $250,000 and you your honor."
Ron / Dad: " Oh don't worry about the $250,000 you lost because of my poor advice son, look at how much weight you lost."
Mike: " But Dad, when you gave me the crap advise I had already lost most of the wieght, but thanks anyway! Got any other great advise, maybe a good penny stock pick? and what about your honor? Oh thats right its only a game. Oh yea, One more thing Dad, Do you think you should apologize to Sione?? At least he did not lie to your face like you did to Kristin. "
Well that's my thoughts on it and the only other thing I have to say is, Congrats Helen! You beat Ron at his own game of manipulation!

1 comment:

Delia D'Nell said...

Wow, first new post in a year and half...and no pictures of Kung Fu JOE?